Retro Barbarian Hoodie
Retro Barbarian Hoodie
In the shadows that stretch beyond the dim light of the cold sun, a sinister rumbling resounds across the barren wasteland. Deep in crumbling subways and underground bunkers, a savage war-band of predators engage in bestial rituals of strength. Venturing out to the ruins of civilisation only to hunt beta males, incels and other straggling weaklings for protein, their primitive grunts echo through the subterranean labyrinth they now call home.
Iron pounds in sync with pulsating electronic music, illuminated by the sinister strobe of neon lights. The ideal hoodie for the retro inner warrior ruling the post-apocalyptic wasteland. This black pullover gym hoodie features a unique Retro Barbarian design on the front and custom Inner War Strength monogram on the back. Looks killer and feels comfortable whether you’re going to war with the weights or storming the streets.
- Casual fit, looks great both in the gym and on the street. Size up for a looser fit.
- Unisex sizing, women may prefer to order a size down.
- Superb, ultra-soft fleece for a vintage, old-school feel.
- Soft, brushed inside for all-day comfort and warmth.
- Double-lined hood with adjustable drawstring.
- Athletic ribbed elastic cuffs and waistband for an excellent fit.
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem for durability.
- Front kangaroo pocket.
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester.
Please check size before ordering. If inbetween sizes, size up for the best fit.
|Size||Length (in)||Chest (in)||Sleeve (in)||Length (cm)||Chest (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
|S||27||38 – 41||33 ½||68.6||96.5 – 104.1||85|
|M||28||42 – 45||34 ½||71.1||106.7 – 114.3||87.6|
|L||29||46 – 49||35 ½||73.7||116.8 – 124.5||90.2|
|XL||30||50 – 53||36 ½||76.2||127 – 134.6||92.7|
|2XL||31||54 – 57||37 ½||78.7||137.2 – 144.8||95.3|
|3XL||32||58 – 61||38 ½||81.3||147.3 – 155||97.8|
|4XL||33||62 – 65||39 ½||83.8||157.5 – 165||100.3|
|5XL||34||66 – 69||40 ½||86.4||167.6 – 175.3||102.9|
Inner War Strength Co.
You are often your own worst enemy. But when you fight adversity, you cross a threshold and become a better version of yourself. Inner War designs powerlifting, weightlifting, gym and training apparel for you who are at war against atrophy.